giovedì 8 dicembre 2016

Vatican City

VATICAN CITY ??? - HOME SHIRT - SELECT

Can't say I am not reaching my goals when focusing on. I had the idea to try adding the glorious Vatican City shirt (one of the few sovereign states not affiliated to FIFA), and I started searching for. I met the former coach of the team, who was king enough to get me in contact directly with the president, mr. Domenico Ruggiero. He was happy to contribute to my project and with the help of the coach sent me directly from Vatican City postal office the great shirt you could see further down. I can't find picture of it in use, but it was told me it should be from late '80s or first '90s, and considering that I have seen pictures of a '90s kit who used the shorts combined with my jersey, dating should be correct.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento