venerdì 31 marzo 2017

Bangladesh (2)

BANGLADESH 2016 - LOTTO - HOME SHIRT

This is my second Bangladesh shirt, and indeed it's a little more brillant than the anonymous orange one I already had. This come from national team kitman Mohsin and thanks also to goalkeeper coach Ryan, who sent to me from Australia. I think it's a fake Lotto shirt (but the team used that), with a little difference on the chest with the one in the photo below (it has only flag, mine Lotto logo + flag). Considering from where it come, I think it's already good!



1 commento:

  1. Lotto was actually the offcial kit sponsor for the Bangladesh U-22 football team during the 2012-13 season. Then lotto sponsored the National Men's & Women's team for the 2015-16 and 17 season. After the deal was over Bangladesh kept wearing the same kits, just without the lotto logo.

    RispondiElimina